The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website http://www.smartosystems.in. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- a) The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term SMARTO shall refer to Smarto Systems Private Limited and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers to smartosystems.in and other websites, owned and monitored by Smarto Systems.
- c) All content present on this site is the exclusive property of SMARTO. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to SMARTO. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from SMARTO. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties. SMARTO is a registered trademark of SMARTO Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from SMARTO Limited.
- d) SMARTO does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- e) SMARTO does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through SMARTO’s Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- f) The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SMARTO expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- g) SMARTO shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- h) In no event will SMARTO be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use SMARTO’s Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- i) The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold SMARTO harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- j) The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. SMARTO disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- k) SMARTO makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- l) The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to SMARTO. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. SMARTO reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- m) The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that SMARTO is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. SMARTO is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. SMARTO is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- General Disclaimer
THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS ON THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SMARTO MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES HEREIN AT ANY TIME. SMARTO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. SMARTO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT, SMARTO AND/OR ITS LICENSOR/ SUPPLIER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITES, THE INFORMATION, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SMARTO IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.