Beware of Fraud Certification Sellers. People are selling certifications on the name of MHRD, QCI, ISO, MSDE, MCA, MSME etc.
There are lot of such sellers in the market who are spoiling Education Sector. Being a responsible organization let us make you aware that:
- MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development) doesnt provide any affiliation to any Institute, these organizations are just registering Copyrights in MHRD and fraudulently presenting those as affiliations.
- QCI (Quality Council of India) only provides membership
- ISO (International Standards Organization) is a standard of Quality.
- MSME (Ministry of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises) identifies Small and Medium Scale Business Enterprises
- MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) registers and control companies.
- MSDE (Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship) doesnt provide affiliation, the affiliations claimed by most of the organizations are of Govt. Skill Development Courses, esp. from NSDC / DDUGKY etc.
- NCT (National Capital Tribunal) registers shops/buildings in Delhi, any person/institute claiming registration with NCT is just an act of misguidance. Registered under NCT means, a rented shop is registered under shop act in Delhi, and Delhi govt. provides a certificate saying “Registered Under NCT”, actually this is not any affiliation/approval of institute or course, its just a registration of shop in delhi.
- NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) was running NTT courses only till 2013, after 2013 only private organizations are offering NTT Course.
- NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training) registers, monitors and controls ITI (Industrial Training Institutes). ITI are allotted a specific quota, and cannot enroll more students than that quota. And those courses can be run only in ITI campus, not any franchisee or distance learning center.
- A few people are claiming that they are registered in NSIC/ESDP/NIELIT, again these programs are run by govt. and only specific numbers of candidates can be enrolled in only some specific programs. If any organization is registered for any of the above programs, still they cannot use their names in any of their private courses.
So these organizations have nothing to do with certifications.We too have registrations with the above mentioned organizations, but these are not for issuing any certification. The registrations enriches trust, Smarto Systems never called these as Recognition or Affiliation.
Any Organization/company/NGO/Trust can provide Short Term Course Certifications (Less than 2 Years) if it has this written in its clause or MoA with valid records, examinations, quality of Education and much more. Acceptability of any certificate is based of the brand value and reputation of its awarding organization. Smarto Systems is a responsible organization, we too are providing our own certifications but never claimed that we are affiliated with some Govt. Body, or we are offering Courses approved by Govt of India. We play fair and transparent, and always said that we are private organization with High Brand Value and trust.
Thanks for your continued support and trust.